Proteins, Fats and Specialty Blends
As a long-term supplier to the pet food, dairy, poultry, aquaculture and swine industries, our products exemplify safety, reliability and value enabling animal feed and pet food manufacturers to continually improve feed efficiency through a full range of high-quality animal proteins, feeding fats, greases and bakery by-product meal.
Griffin Industries and Darling International are now manufacturing most of their fats and protein products under our new DAR PRO Solutions brand. Our Bakery Feeds division is still manufacturing Cookie Meal®, a high-energy feed ingredient derived from inedible commercial bakery waste. We continue to manufacture a broad line of premium quality proteins that provide a balance of nutrition and digestibility. The DAR PRO Solutions’ family of superior fats and greases offer the energy and consistency that discriminating customers demand.
Additionally, our state-of-the-art manufacturing plants allow the flexibility to custom blend and manufacture protein meal to support unique nutritional specifications required by customers.
For information on our complete line of proteins, fats and blends, visit www.darpro.com or contact us at:
Our family of products includes these exclusive specialty products:
- Flash Dried Poultry Protein® is produced through a unique drying process. It significantly improves high-density diets with enhanced poultry protein palatability and digestibility, resulting in increased growth and performance.
- Premium Pro Poultry Protein® is one of the most innovative products produced by Griffin Industries. Its high digestibility and palatability make it the most complete fishmeal replacement in swine and aquaculture starter diets.
- Bi-Pas® is a balanced blend of non ruminant proteins specially formulated to bypass the rumen of a dairy animal and provide a dense concentration of intestinal amino acids whose efficiency will dramatically improve milk production.
- Fat-On-The-Farm® combines Griffin's unparalleled service and product innovations in the development of specially designed fat-holding tanks, allowing farmers increased flexibility in controlling fat content for rations blended on the farm.
- Cookie Meal® is the corn replacement of choice for poultry and pet food manufacturers. It offers a higher carbohydrate value than corn, and also improves pellet quality and palatability.